The Responsible Health Initiative is governed by an Executive Council, a Membership Committee and Workstreams; facilitation and coordination responsibilities are with EcoVadis.
The Executive council aims at validating the RHI strategy and roadmap based on the member companies strategic priorities; it meets twice per year and is represented by the Chief Procurement Officers of each member company.
The Membership Committee meets on a quarterly basis with appointed representatives of each member company. Quarterly meetings cover a variety of topics like:
- Review of the coverage of the joint network of rated companies, with emphasis on performance, industry, geography, size benchmarks, improvement trends
- Deep-dive sessions on topics of interest with the presence of an EcoVadis subject matter expert
- Best practice sharing sessions and roundtables
- Workstream progress updates
- Introductions of new members
Workstreams enable sub-groups to work on specific focus areas with voluntary participation of member companies and coordination by EcoVadis representatives. Workstream groups meet on a regular basis and report on progress against their roadmaps during Membership Committee meetings.